Join our team
Want to have fun at work?
We're always on the lookout for enthusiastic, fun and friendly folks to join our team!
If you love making people happy, and enjoy being part of a fast-moving team dedicated to a gluten free life, we're looking for you. Experience is valued, but passion and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges is is key; we're happy to train our superstars.
What are you waiting for? Apply below.
We will email you for your resume once we have evaluated your application.
Bread Baker Job Opening
We are searching for skilled, creative Bread Bakers who strive to provide excellent baked items and service in an efficient, professional manner. The Baker will perform quality checks on ingredients and finished products, use icing, glazes, fillings, and decorations to enhance item presentation, and process orders from customers. You will also answer questions, clean workstations and equipment, and perform other duties to ensure that customer needs are satisfied, and the bakery is well-stocked and operating smoothly.
To be a successful Bread Baker, you should be efficient and friendly with a focus on food quality and customer satisfaction. You should be organized, decisive, attentive, and possess a strong understanding of baking techniques.
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as breads, cookies, cakes, etc.
- Decorating and displaying finished products.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Answering questions, making recommendations, accepting order, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels.
- Taking client information and ensuring that deliveries are fulfilled accurately and on time.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create amazing baked goods.
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend and holiday availability.
- Ability to work in hot, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances, and lift heavy items for extended periods.